I like to think of myself as a Gladiator of the web. Olivia Pope fixes Washington. I fix websites.
Let me pause right here. Yes, Olivia Pope is a fictional character but she is bad ass.
But I am badass at fixing people’s websites.
Stick around and you will realize that I’m Shonda Rhimes #1 Scandal fan. I’m also a born-again screenwriter. Please accept my apologies, so we can move on.
Okay, let’s get back to my bad-ass-ness. Conducting website audits is one of my favorite things to do. I love dissecting the story you are trying to share with your users. I love uncovering how your users are getting lost within that story.
Stories are my thing. Understanding your story and your user’s journey is what helps me with your website audit.
- What do you feel is wrong with the site now? Do your clients or customers feel the same way?
- How much traffic is your site receiving? Do you have an analytics report we can review?
- What are you doing to drive users to your site now?
- What do you think we will find in the audit? What are you hoping to discover?
- How often do you update the content on your site?
- What are the business goals of the site? What do you want users to walk away with?
- Who are your competitors in the space?
- What keywords are relevant for your site? What keywords of phrases do you want your site to appear within the top 10 listings?
- Do you have the resources to create and update content for your website?
- Do you have a list of clients available to distribute a user survey to?